The Philadelphia Academy
- established in 1998, since 2004 as The Philadelphia Academy s.r.o.
since 2005, we have been a member of the Association of Language Schools and Agencies of the Czech Republic and we adhere to its standards and the quality code
in 2012, we received a quality certificate from an independent external auditor of Bureau Veritas in 2013, its validity was again successfully retained
- since 2013, we have been certified to the organization of international TOEIC tests
We can boast the following:
- Flexible teaching the client specifies the date, time, frequency and place of teaching as well as its content
- our clients are both companies, individual people and the general public
- the form of teaching can be onetoone as well as in groups
- we teach all age levels
- we teach at all levels
- A wide range of languages:
English, German, Slovak, Russian, French, Italian, Czech for foreigners, Arabic, Serbian, Croatian, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.
- A wide range of courses:
- general, commercial as well as professional language
- individuals as well as small groups
- regular yearround courses
- one-time intensive courses
- weekend studies
- courses abroad
- preparation for international examinations (Cambridge ESOL, TOEIC, Goethe Institut etc.)
- communicative teaching method (in combination with other proven methods)
- individual approach based on our motto by Benjamin Franklin „Tell me and I forget, Teach me and I remember, Involve me and I learn... “
- teaching in accordance with ERR (European Framework of Reference for languages, with the range of knowledge between A1 and C2)
- teaching of four basic skills (reading, writing, listening, communication)
- qualified and experienced teachers as well as native speakers
- up-tod-ate top-quality textbooks published by Oxford University Press, Cambridge, Macmillan, Hueber etc. which we purchase back from our students provided that they are still in good condition
- comprehensive care for corporate clients – admission tests and interviewing, questionnaires, continuous assessment, regular attendance records, final tests and progress assessment, certificates of attendance etc.
- Elearing as an accompanying educational tool
- translation and interpreting services
The distance between continents cannot be compared with the gaping abyss between one man and another.